Classes: PG – VSeptember 4, 2021 2022-10-12 7:58
Classes: PG – V
We are very well aware that choosing a school for your child is one of the most important decisions you make in life.
The age of the prospective student, as on 30th September of the Academic Session for which the admission is sought, should be as follows:
- A duly filled Registration Form available from the school / online is to be submitted with the non-refundable, non-transferable Registration Fee within 2 days from the date of issue of the form or the last date given.
- A copy of the Birth Certificate must be attached with the Registration Form.
- Students who have attended other schools need to submit a photocopy of the report card of the last two academic years of the previous school.
- The registration fee is neither adjustable nor refundable and is valid only for the specified academic year.
- Registration of a child does not guarantee admission to school.
- The Admission Form must be duly filled and returned to the respective branch within 2 working days from the grant of admission.
- Admission will become valid only after the complete payment of Admission Fee before the due date as well as on the submission and completion of all the necessary forms, documents and certificates.
- Original Birth Certificate and Transfer certificate will be required at the time of grant of admission along with 3 passport size photographs and other mandatory documents as per the respective class.
- The child will also be assessed on his/her academic readiness and motivation; social and emotional development; family’s co-operation in working with the school and meeting the needs of the child.
- The amount deposited as Admission Fee for a particular academic year will neither be refunded nor transferred to any other year. Moreover, fresh registration will be required if a child is to be given admission for a subsequent year.
- The school, on accepting the registration of a child, is in no way bound to grant admission to that child as it is purely based on availability of seats. The decision of the Principal regarding admission will be final and binding.
Information regarding the grant of admission can be sought from the respective school office. and children who have been granted admission must submit the following documents before joining the school in order to confirm their seat.
- Submission of the Birth Certificate if not yet given
- Evidence of passing the last class or promotion to the present class.
- Original Transfer Certificate from the previous school, which should be a recognized school, affiliated to the All India Board or a State Board of Education. Transfer Certificates have to be signed by the District Education Officer (DEO) if the child is transferred from other states.
- 3 passport size photographs.
- Proof of residence of the child (Copy of Ration card / Voter ID / Passport / Aadhaar Card).
- A medical certificate from a qualified registered doctor showing the record of vaccination/ immunization as well as mention of any particular ailment or health condition about which the school ought to know.
- In case the child is adopted, parents will have to submit an attested copy of the adoption certificate issued by the competent authority.
- In case of divorce/separation, the parent who is admitting the child will have to submit an attested copy of the custody certificate of the child issued by the competent law officer.
Payment of Fee
A student is required to make full payment of the fees and other dues as per the schedule and fee structure laid down by the school.
Payment can be made online / by depositing directly into the school bank account / by a demand draft drawn in the name of ‘Delhi Public School Kidwai Nagar’ payable at Kanpur.
For More Information: Admissions team is ready to work with you in processing your child’s application to DPS Kidwai Nagar and get your ward started on the path to success. If questions should arise pertaining to any of the admission policies or procedures, kindly do not hesitate to call the Admissions Office or send an e-mail at the respective school email ID.